Other videos you might like:
1-Minute Exercises to Improve Posture and Reduce Back Pain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_WJ5cotyfE&
7 Exercises to Relieve Back Pain In 10 Minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFFKOtuHh0&
8 Super Easy Ways To Reduce Side Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJaCxQqSN8Y&
The Wall Stretch 0:40
The Pelvic Tilt 2:16
Lumbar Extension Presses 3:18
Behind-the-Back Neck Stretch 4:25
The Seated Heart Opener 5:17
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– When you sit in an office chair or on a couch, you compress your spine, especially closer to the bottom of your back. This compression causes stress on your muscles and nerves, causing aches in your lower back.
– The pelvic tilt engages your abdominal muscles, which is really important when relieving lower back pain. The stronger your core muscles are, the better they are at supporting your spine and keeping it strong, making it less likely to feel stress as it compresses in your everyday life.
– This lumbar extension press is particularly effective for people who suffer from disc herniation, which is often caused by excessive sitting. It stretches out the lower back in a direction that you can’t necessarily do standing up and can provide great relief to your lumbar spine.
– Behind-the-back neck stretch is wonderful for relieving tension in the sides of your neck as well as your upper back. If it’s hard for you to do at first, don’t be discouraged! You just have to work on your flexibility. Try doing this move every day.
– The seated heart opener gives your neck a front stretch, which a lot of neck stretches fail to do. It should extend your neck’s flexibility a bit so that it doesn’t feel as tense throughout the day.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: