– proper technique, target areas, & benefits
– modifications for guys new to yoga
– universal movement principles that apply to all yoga postures
My 3 tips on what to focus on as a newbie:
1) build body awareness (aka mind-body connection, aka muscle activation)
2) use your breathing to work deeper into the postures and increase your flexibility
3) pay constant attention to your technique, always refining, always finding ways to improve
Eric Bandholz is the founder of Beardbrand, a lifestyle grooming brand with over 1.3 million subscribers on YouTube. They’ve also been featured on NBC’s Shark Tank. Their focus is on helping men be the best versions of themselves and creating unique, high-quality grooming products to help address their grooming needs. Eric an active guy and an avid rower, but he’s completely new to yoga, which makes him perfect for this video!
Eric will be completing a 1-month yoga challenge over the next month. You can follow Eric and his journey on the Beardband Alliance YouTube channel. Learn more about Beardbrand on their website.
Beardbrand Website: beardbrand.com
Beardbrand Alliance Channel: youtube.com/urbanbeardsman
Beardbrand YouTube: youtube.com/beardbrand
📣📣📣 4.8 out of 5 Stars and #1 Ranked Yoga Website on Trustpilot – Click Here to Read our Reviews 👉 – https://bit.ly/tpmfy