It’s time you go natural and get rid of hypertension practicing these 5 yoga
1) Vajrasana – An exercise that focuses on the functioning of your lower abdomen and helps in lowering hypertension.The best part is Vajrasana can be done post lunch and dinner as well.
2) Balasana – It increases blood circulation that has a direct impact on the functioning of your high BP. It releases fatigue and stress
3) Nadi Shodhana – Nadi is a Sanskrit word meaning “channel” or “flow” and shodhana means “purification.” It channels the mind-body organism, while balancing its masculine and feminine aspects.
4) Makarasana – By lying on your stomach with your chest and shoulders rest, you let go of tension in the lower back and open up your chest and shoulders.
5) Shavasana – A simple pose that helps relieving fatigue, stress, and depression, this stimulates your blood circulation and relaxes your body.
#StressRelief #Yogasequence #anxiety
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/VentunoYoga
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoYoga
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ventunoyoga
A Ventuno Production https://www.ventunotech.com
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.