1. Cat-Cow – This gentle, accessible back bend stretches and mobilizes the spine. Practicing this pose also stretches your torso, shoulders, and neck.
2. Downward-Facing Dog – This traditional forward bend can be restful and rejuvenating. Practicing this pose can help relieve back pain and sciatica. It helps to work out imbalances in the body and improves strength.
3. Triangle Pose – This classic standing posture may help alleviate backache, sciatica, and neck pain. It stretches your spine, hips, and groin, and strengthens your shoulders, chest, and legs.
4. Cobra Pose – This gentle backbend stretches your abdomen, chest, and shoulders. Practicing this pose strengthens your spine and may soothe sciatica.
5. Locust Pose – This is a backbend and inversion that can be stimulating or restorative. It stretches the spine and it may relieve backaches and headaches.
#backbending #Yogasequence #flexibility
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/VentunoYoga
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoYoga
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ventunoyoga
A Ventuno Production https://www.ventunotech.com
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.