1. Cat-Cow Variation – Reduces stiffness in the back and hips and relieves tension in the spine.
Cow Pose – On your hands and knees, inhale and lift your head while making your back concave.
Cat Pose – On your exhale; tuck your tailbone, contract abs, and round your back, head down.
Child’s Pose – Draw your hips back to your heels, drop chest, rounding spine, and rest your forehead on the floor with your arms in front of you. Do 6 reps of the whole cycle. Rest in Child’s Pose for several breaths.
2. Bridge Pose – Stretches the abs, hips, quads, lower back and strengthens the abs.
-Lie face up with your feet on the floor about 6 inches from your butt with arms by sides, palms down.
-Inhaling, press into your feet and lift your lower body until your knees form a diagonal with your head.
-As you exhale, contract your abs and slowly lower your spine.
-Do 6 reps.
3. Extended Leg Pose – Stretches the hamstrings & strengthens the abs.
-Lie face up with your knees bent, feet on the floor, and take 3 breaths.
-A. Exhale and hug left knee to your chest.
-B. Inhaling, extend left leg over hip. Exhaling, hug it in. Do 3 reps.
-Hug knee in, then lower your foot. Switch sides and repeat.
-Exhale and hug both knees to chest for 3 breaths.
4. Butterfly Pose – Tones abs, pelvic floor and inner thighs.
– A. Lie faceup with your soles of feet together, knees open to the sides. Inhale.
– B. Exhale and slowly squeeze thighs together. Do 6 reps.
– Do 6 more times, taking twice as long to bring your thighs together.
5. Cobra Leg Lift – Strengthens the back and pelvic muscles.
-Lie facedown with your elbows by your sides and hands by your shoulders.
-Rest forehead on the floor with your chin tucked slightly.
-Inhale and lift your chest using your back muscles.
-At the same time, lift your right leg as high as you can while keeping your pelvis level.
-Hold, then exhale to lower.
-Switch sides and repeat.
-Do 6 reps, alternating sides, lifting your leg a little higher each time.
Do you want to collaborate with my channel? To continue uploading more videos like this one.
I will be eternally grateful!
☛ I receive donations in Paypal 💙
Website – http://www.lexiyoga.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/lexiyoga
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pages/LexiYoga/188241698251?v=wall
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/lexiyoga
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/lexiyoga/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/lexiyogatoronto