1) As it is done in a heated room which will force you to sweat. This will in turn help you to detoxify your body.
2) As it uses heated room, which will aid in relaxation of muscle. It will also work as a warm up.
3) It will help you to stimulate your heart. As your heart beats faster during this yoga session.
4) It will help to strengthen your muscle. As you will find the impossible, you will wonder.
5) It will keep your body in shape and maintain your health. It will also help to maintain flexibility of the body.
6) It will help to improve your breathing style. Yoga in a heated room normalizes your breath.
7) It forces you to sweat heavily. This will help you to relax your body.
8) It forces you to focus on muscle and breath control while doing yoga. This will help you to improve your attention span.
9) Heat therapy in the Bikram yoga aids in the healing process.
10) As you are passing through challenging task in Bikram yoga. It will help you to build up your confidence.
11)During this you will learn how to control your mind, your body and then your life. This will offer you a meaningful life.
Meet Dr. Purushothaman@Centre For Human Perfection:
For More About Our Activities,Visit the Useful Links Given Below !!
About Dr. Purushothaman:
How to Manage Our Stress:
Free Online Counseling:
Dr.Purushothaman’sBooks @ Amazon.com
Living In Wellbeing Books@ Kindle
Dr.Purushothaman’sBooks @ Google Play Store
Our Digital Books@LivingInWellbeing Store
Our Social Connections
Tweets by LivingInWellnes
Our Direct Contact details
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Land Line:+91 04742745052 ; Hand Line :+91 9400645051