PREGNANCY YOGA RECOMMENDATIONS Rajashrees Pregnancy Series
• For First Time Pregnancy, better to avoid any new form of exercise.
• You can practice Rajashree’s Pregnancy Yoga after the 1st Trimester.
• Beginning after 1st Trimester, from 2nd Trimester till you are comfortable exercising you may practice Rajashree’s Pregnancy Yoga.
• Rajashree’s Pregnancy Yoga can be practiced in Bikram Yoga Class with moderate heat at your own discretion.
• If you are a regular Bikram Yoga Practitioner for more than a year, you can continue your practice with following Rajashree’s Pregnancy Yoga.
• If you are a student (including Teacher) and is at a High Risk, follow your doctor’s advise.
The information and instruction provided in this video is for use as general information or for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical care provided by your GP or other qualified healthcare professional. If you have any specific medical concerns about your pregnancy or anything else you should always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional. If you experience any unusual pain or discomfort after attempting any of the positions featured in this video you should contact a suitably qualified healthcare professional for further advice.